Welcome to Street Roots' First Annual Summer Rally!
This is a competitive fundraiser where YOU rally your community—friends, family, acquaintances, coworkers—to bring a strong start to the summer for Street Roots.
It's simple and takes less than five minutes to create your own team of one or one hundred.
- Create a Team: Click Create Team to get started. You'll want a snappy team name, team logo or picture, names of team members, and a fundraising goal.
- Invite your friends and family to visit your team homepage and start collecting donations.
- Watch as your team fundraising thermometer goes up, and compete against other teams for fundraising prizes.
- Show up at the Street Roots Summer Rally Barbecue on Sunday, June 24 at Irving Park (NE 7th and Fremont) to celebrate with us! You may even get to throw a pie...
- Mostly, have fun and know you are rallying for your favorite organization.
Top 3 Teams: Overall Fundraising
Street Roots Rally Progress
What does your support go towards?
— $1,400 will pay for printing one issue of Street Roots
— $1,000 will pay for vendor services for one month
— $500 will pay for 1,000 copies of the Rose City Resource Guide
— $175 will pay for one in-depth news story for Street Roots
— $50 will pay for coffee supplies for vendors for one month
— $25 will pay for vendors to have fresh water for one month
— $10 will pay for writing supplies for one vendor for one month